Pregnancy outside the endometrial cavity
- Pregnancy that implants within the proximal tubal segment that lies within the muscular uterine wall .
- Implantation within the most medial 1–2 cm of a fallopian tube as it opens into a uterine cavity without evidence of uterine anomaly .
Pregnancy implantation within the superior-lateral aspect of the endometrial cavity/uterine corpus
- Implantation within the endometrial cavity, but at one cornua and medial to the uterotubal junction and round ligament .
- Angular pregnancy that displaces the round ligament upward and outward, whereas interstitial tubal pregnancy will not .
- Lateral displacement of pregnancy by a uterine leiomyoma or other myometrial mass .
- Conception that develops in the rudimentary horn of a uterus with a mullerian anomaly .